COB LED Spotlight
COB led spotlight bulb MR16, 7W, 560lm, warm white/natural
white/cool white, COB led downlight bulb , AC/DC 12V, replace 50w
constant current IC driver
Color Render Index(CRI)
Size of carton(cm)
Pieces per carton
1. Samples: TT 100% payment in advance;
2. Bulk order: TT 30% deposit and balance 70% balance before
1. Samples: 3-7 working days;
2. Bulk order: 15-20 working days.
2-3 years warranty
1. By Express: DHL, UPS, Fedex, a fast and safe way for shipping,
normally 3-5 working days for delivery;
2. By Air: In some area, the shipping cost by air is more favorable
than by Express; 5-7 days for delivery;
3. By Sea: the most economic shipping method, but cost longer
shipping time; large quantity, heavy and not
urgent goods can choose this way.
4. Your shipping agent or forwarder.
1. Quick reply on customers'questions;
2. If anything goes wrong with the products'quality, we will
replace for you free and undertake the shipping cost.
3. Make you a happy ordering.
100% of the lamps will be tested and keep lighting for 24 hours to
test its quality reliability , and we will also test its;
temperature after 24 hours’ lighting.Then after it is
cool we again test 100% of the lamps to see if it still work well;
Each lamp should pass all these QC procedures before shipping to
MAXREE ship goods by UPS/DHL/FEDEX/TNT express which takes 3~ 5
days to arrive, or by air cargo which takes about one week to
or by sea which takes about one month to arrive , depending on your
1. For all your inquires about us or our products, MAXREE will
reply you in detail within 24 hours;
2. MAXREE own well-tranied and passional sales & after- sale
services who can speak fluent Engligh language;
3. MAXREE offer OEM services. Can print your own logo on product ,
can customize the retail box packing and other things.
4. MAXREE have very experienced R&D engineers and we have
strong ability to do ODM projects.
1. COB, (Chips on Board) , multi LED (light emitting diode) chips
are packaged together as one lighting module. When it light up, it
looks like a lighting panel. The greatest power densities on the
smallest space are often the basis for unique selling points of
various products on the market. These criteria can be realized by
the COB technology (Chip On Board). Direct contacting of the
semiconductors (LEDs) on PCBs allows for optimal thermal
management, high packaging density and thus long-lasting and
high-performance COB LED modules.
2. COB technology will allow the LED modules to be clusters on the
circuit boards. Chips are protected and mounted directly on the
circuit board. The LED dice from the wafer and places them by die
and wire bonding processes directly on a printed circuit boards
(PCB). A polymer layer is placed above the dice and wires for
protection. Silicone is used as the polymer layer due to its low
3. Compare to traditional lighting such as fluorescent lamp, as it
is super bright in a small size, it cause uncomfortable glare. In
case of no diffused optical lens used, such LEDs usually cause
glare and zebra strips . But when optical lens or cover used, it
will cause light loss when LED beam pass through this lens or
cover. While all the above disadvantages of traditional LED
lighting can be overcome with the advent of COB LED lighting. COB
LED is multi chips packaged, it can 10 times more increase lighting
area, so it avoid uncomfortable glare by the maximum extent.
4. Thermal management requirements for high brightness LEDs require
a very low thermal resistance system. This LED chip is processed by
means of a special procedure which is called “Die Bonding”. Here
the individual chips are placed on the PCB and using the Wire
Bonding method, connected to the contact surface of the PCB, which
are described as “Pads”. Gold wires in the micrometer range are
used for contacting. The COB technology allows for virtually
limitless freedom of scope for the PCBs and thus serves as the
basis for totally unique LED solutions.
5. COB technology provides significant advantages over surface
mount technology (SMT) components in the design with better
temperature management, smaller size of lumen packages and lower